The primary goal of the Clinical Services division is to promote healthy lifestyles through community planning, health education, and public health nursing services. These services are tailored to meet the community health assessment concerns and needs.
- Immunizations: PCPH offers immunizations with VFC (Vaccine for Children), for age’s birth through the age of eighteen, needing routine immunizations. Immunizations are offered at certain times on a walk-in basis. Adult Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and TB Testing are available as well. Parents are reminded to bring shot records and current insurance cards with them. We accept all insurances, cash, credit and/or debit cards.
- Communicable Disease Investigation and Reporting Services
- TB Unit for Pickaway County
- Children with Medical Handicaps: This is a case management and home visiting program for children with disabilities.
- Lead Poisoning investigation and education
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) follow-ups
- Head-checks for lice
- Child Fatality Review for Pickaway county
- Public Emergency Preparedness Grant (PHEP) Grant