The primary goal of the Clinical Services division is to promote healthy lifestyles through community planning, health education, and public health nursing services. These services are tailored to meet the community health assessment concerns and needs.
- PCPH offers immunizations with VFC (Vaccine for Children), for age’s birth through the age of eighteen, needing routine immunizations.
- School age and teen vaccines are available on a walk in basis during our scheduled clinic times on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Vaccines for children age 5 and under are scheduled by appointment. Please call 740-477-9667 ext. 240 to schedule your appointment.
- Parents are reminded to bring shot records and current insurance cards with them.
- Adult Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B vaccines are available on a walk in basis during scheduled clinic times as well.
- TB Testing is offered on Monday and Tuesdays only (must be read on Thursday or Friday)
- We accept the following insurances: Anthem/BCBS, Aetna, AARP Medicare, Buckeye Health Plan, CareSource (Medicaid & Just4Me), Molina, Humana, Medical Mutual, Medicare, Ohio Medicaid, United Healthcare (Commercial & Medicaid), UMR, Paramount, Meritain Health, and TransactRX (Part D Medicare Plans).
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available for free to anyone currently eligible. Visit our COVID-19 vaccination page for clinic schedules and additional information
- Communicable Disease Investigation and Reporting Services
- TB Unit for Pickaway County
- Children with Medical Handicaps: This is a case management and home visiting program for children with disabilities.
- Lead Poisoning investigation and education
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) follow-ups
- Head-checks for lice
- Child Fatality Review for Pickaway county
PCPH Notice of Privacy Practices