The Vital Statistics Office can issue birth certificates for anyone born in Ohio from December 20, 1908 to present. To request a birth certificate, please contact the Vital Statistics Office or submit a request for a Birth Certificate.
Birth Certificates are $28.00 each.
Effective 12/11/2023, Birth Certificates will be increased to $30.00 each.
The following information is needed:
- The full name as it appears on the birth certificate.
- The name of the city or county in which the birth occurred.
- The mother’s first name and maiden name.
- The father’s first name and last name.
- The date of birth of the individual.
- The full name and address of the person requesting the certificate.